Click on the article to find our opening hours and COVID-19 guidelines.
Park: Wednesday to Sunday and public holidays, 10:30 am to 6 pm.
Shop: Wednesday to Sunday and public holidays, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The castle will remain closed to visitors.
In the context of the Coronavirus epidemic, the Domaine de Candé is adapting its park, its shop and the services offered to visitors to preserve the health of all:
• For your safety, the entrance and exit of the store are separate.
• Wearing a mask is compulsory in the store for visitors.
• Hydro-alcoholic gel is available to visitors at the entrance to the store.
• The point of sale and distribution is provided with protective plexiglass. Wearing a mask or visor is generalized to all personnel in contact with the public.
• To respect social distancing, the maximum capacity of the store is 5 people. Visitors must respect the distance markings on the ground.
• Favor payment by contactless bank card.
• In store, visitors are invited to handle items only to complete their purchase.
• The information provided on this page is subject to change.
All these measures, respected by all, guarantee you beautiful walks in the preserved park of the Domaine de Candé, in all serenity.