The domain


The hunting lodge was built in 1864 near the castle. After a hunt, Santiago Drake del Castillo welcomed his guests in the great room of this medieval style mansion.

In 1930, Charles Bedaux added a beautiful carved Renaissance fireplace and a billiard table. He set up a suite for guests upstairs, equipped with a bathroom decorated with beautiful glass mosaics.

Available only for holiday rentals. Closed to visitors.